Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
looks good as written! picked up during the adoption craze!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- A dash of hot pepper sauce may be used instead of the cayenne.
- In 1-qt saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in lemon juice, chopped parsley, salt and cayenne.
- Or, in small bowl with spoon, stir butter or margarine until creamy.
- Slowly stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve Lemon Butter hot on hot boiled or steamed vegetables, broiled, fried or poached fish or shellfish.
Yum! this went great on some corn on the cob tonight for dinner! Thanks for posting!