Recipe by LesleySK
This is a very moist and very yummy treat! I got if from my sister-in-law who got it from a friend. I made this for a baby shower and got so many good responses I thought I would share it!
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄3 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all cake ingredients in mixer bowl mix and beat for 10 minutes.
- Pour in greased bundt pan and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool For glazing: Heat all ingredients to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour on cake very slowly.
- This takes a while and almost seems like it is getting soggy.
- It isn't.
- Just keep pouring it all on.
- It soaks into the cake and makes it very moist.