Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very moist and very yummy treat! I got if from my sister-in-law who got it from a friend. I made this for a baby shower and got so many good responses I thought I would share it!
- Put all cake ingredients in mixer bowl mix and beat for 10 minutes.
- Pour in greased bundt pan and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool For glazing: Heat all ingredients to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour on cake very slowly.
- This takes a while and almost seems like it is getting soggy.
- It isn't.
- Just keep pouring it all on.
- It soaks into the cake and makes it very moist.
I just put this into my Weight Watchers recipe calculator and each serving is 54 points! Yummy to be sure but not worth the points...
This recipe was awesome! I used a lemon cake mix that already had pudding in it so I didn't add anymore. Otherwise I followed the recipe exactly after that. I received tons of compliments on it. Thanks for posting.
I made only the cake and frosted it with Redhot Mama's cream cheese frosting. What a hit! Thank you for posting.