Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons light margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 12 cup bundt pan with non stick cooking spray; dust with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, and margarine; beat on low speed with an electric mixer until moistened. Increase speed to high and beat 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and bake 35-40 minutes. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar, lemon juice and skim milk until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.