Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy, crunchy, lemony, different way to serve sprouts! From 'Best' magazine in the UK.
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 75 g butter, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried red chili
- 700 g Brussels sprouts
- 75 g roasted cashew nuts
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Place lemon zest and juice in a small bowl with garlic, butter, and chili. Stir to combine.
- Trim sprouts and cook in a large pan of boiling water until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Drain and return to pan.
- Add butter, nuts and spring onions.
- Stir well; season with salt and pepper and serve.