Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Best if you pound the chicken to even thickness.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 400 g boneless chicken breasts, with skin on
- Preheat broiler; spray rack in broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice, thyme, rosemary and pepper.
- Carefully loosen skin of chicken; rub half of the lemon mixture on chicken under skin, reserve remaining mixture.
- Place chicken skin side down on broiler rack; broil 4 inches from heat.
- Broil 5 minutes, turn chicken over and broil until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes more depending on thickness.
- To serve - place 1/2 breast on each plate, drizzle with reserved lemon mixture.