Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Lovely green vegetable dish! Perfect side for any meal. From Southern Living.
- 1 cup French baguette, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Broccolini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Process bread in a food processor for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until coarsely crumbled.
- Melt the butter with the garlic in a large skillet over medium heat; add the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring constantly for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat, and stir n parsley and lemon zest.
- Cook the broccolini in boiling, salted water to cover 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well. Toss the broccolini with the lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture.