Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy, broccoli is great with a lemon sauce.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- Steam florets until they are crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Toss with lemon juice, butter, and lemon rind.
So easy so full of flavour. The lemon gives the broccoli a nice tang and the lemon rind gives a nice colour combination.
Great! The lemon also keeps the broccoli a bright green. Wonderful!
Great! So simple and tasty. Thanks MizzNezz for sharing. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.