Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This bread is good with or without the added lemon flavoring and is super easy to make!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3⁄4 cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add milk and egg, stirring well.
- Add in baking powder and flour.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- Poke holes in the cake with a knife and pour lemon juice on top of the cake.
- Mix icing sugar and milk together until creamy and ice lemon loaf.