This was a dish sent to me by my Aunt, Janet Chute for a family recipe book I made for x-mas. I've added more lemon juice than called for. A great company recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the chicken in a small amount of oil.
- 2Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish, salt and pepper chicken-light on the salt please.
- 3Combine the flour, butter and 3/4 cup of the water.
- 4Heat over med-high until it starts to thicken-stirring constantly.
- 5Add the remaining water, chicken boullion, lemon juice and brandy.
- 6Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Cut the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces and place around the chicken.
- 8Remove sauce from heat and whisk in the sour cream.
- 9Pour over entire chicken dish and bake at 350* for 35 minutes, covered.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Brandy Chicken with Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 232.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: