Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
My favorite Aunt found this in one of her cookbooks, so we tried it. Nice little cookie for baby showers or wedding showers.
- 1 cup butter, no substitutions
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup fine chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Chop pecans very fine.
- Scatter on a cookie tray that has been lined with wax paper.
- Cream butter with sugar.
- Stir in cornstarch and flour. Mix well.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- Press balls into the pecans with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in sugar .
- Transfer cookies to another cookie tray 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Mix glaze. Will be thin enough to drizzle over cookies.
- When cool glaze cookies with the lemon icing.