Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
delicious..my daughter's favorite
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
BON BON FROSTING
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon soft butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- mix butter with sugar till light and fluffy -- add cornstarch and flour, mixing well.refrigerate until easy to handle.about 1-2 hours.
- preheat oven to 350* --
- shape dough into 1" balls.
- Place balls on nuts scattered on waxed paper.
- flatten with bottom of glass .
- put cookies, nut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 15 minutes.
- frost with bon bon frosting.
- to prepare BON BON FROSTING:.
- blend sugar, butter and lemon juice.till smooth.if desired, add yellow food coloring.
This version is slightly different from the one I know since it has nuts but besides that is the same. These are a wonderful cookie. Do yourself a favor and bake up a batch next time you're in the mood for a cookie.