Recipe by dicentra
This is from Real Simple. I wish I could show you the photo! They used those paper cones you see at water coolers.
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- 2 (6 ounce) containersof custard-style lemon yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk (whole, skim, or 1 percent)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the can of blueberries, reserving the juice. Set aside 1/3 cup of the blueberries.
- Puree the remaining berries and 1 tablespoon juice in a blender.
- Fold in the reserved berries. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the milk.
- In pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups, alternate 2 rounded tablespoons of the yogurt mixture with 1 tablespoon of the blueberry mixture.
- Swirl with a knife. Cover and freeze.