This is from Real Simple. I wish I could show you the photo! They used those paper cones you see at water coolers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the can of blueberries, reserving the juice. Set aside 1/3 cup of the blueberries.
- 2Puree the remaining berries and 1 tablespoon juice in a blender.
- 3Fold in the reserved berries. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the milk.
- 4In pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups, alternate 2 rounded tablespoons of the yogurt mixture with 1 tablespoon of the blueberry mixture.
- 5Swirl with a knife. Cover and freeze.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Blueberry Twist Pops
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 43.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g