1/1 Photo of Lemon Blueberry Trifle (Sugar Free)
This is a recipe from Pampered Chef. You can follow the directions for regular, or substitute sugar free pudding and whipped cream to make a yummy sugar free desert! If making sugar free you can substitute sugar free angel food cake. (My aunt is diabetic and she loved this. I made it with regular angel food cake, because I couldn't find sugar free. She says there isn't too much sugar in regular cake, but watch if your diabetic.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frozen prepared poundcake (or sugar free angel food cake)
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) whipped topping (can be sugar free)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding (can be sugar free) or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages pie filling (can be sugar free)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1Cut pound cake into cubes and place in large colander. Sprinkle juice from 1 lemon over cake. Toss gently.
- 2In separate bowl combine milk, sour cream and half of whipped topping, whisk until smooth. Add pudding and whisk until pudding begins to thicken.
- 3Set 10 blueberries aside for garnish (optional). Place 1/3 of cake in bottom of bowl(glass bowl make a pretty presentation). Top with 1/3 of blueberries. Then top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture and spread evenly. Repeat layers 1-2 more times.
- 4You can decorate the top with remaining whipped cream and reserved berries if you would like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Trifle (Sugar Free)
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 454.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g