Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very Easy and delicious! Especially good in warm weather. Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
- 1 purchased angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Prepare instant lemon pudding with milk according to package instructions.
- Mix well with yogurt.
- Tear angel food cake into 1 inch pieces.
- In trifle bowl, or other pretty glass bowl, layer cake pieces, pudding, berries, cool whip; repeat.
- Finish with cool whip.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
A delicious, easy to make dessert that looked as good as it tasted! I served it after Easter dinner and everyone had seconds. I decorated the top with a scattering of extra blueberries and some lemon zest.
A really delicious summer trifle. I didn't have cool whip on hand so I used 2 envelopes of dream whip instead. Next time, I think that I will make my own cake instead of purchasing one.
Very easy and Delicious! I also used the lemon pound cake #53486-- very good. It was so pretty but I forgot to take a picture-- DANG! I'll have to make it again to post it. :)