Recipe by CalicoCandy
Very Easy and delicious! Especially good in warm weather. Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
Top Review by Clutterella
A delicious, easy to make dessert that looked as good as it tasted! I served it after Easter dinner and everyone had seconds. I decorated the top with a scattering of extra blueberries and some lemon zest.
- 1 purchased angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare instant lemon pudding with milk according to package instructions.
- Mix well with yogurt.
- Tear angel food cake into 1 inch pieces.
- In trifle bowl, or other pretty glass bowl, layer cake pieces, pudding, berries, cool whip; repeat.
- Finish with cool whip.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.