1/1 Photo of Lemon-Blueberry Shortcakes
These frozen biscuits bake-up so 'purty' and then they're ready for beautiful blueberries! Pillsbury site. Prep time 10 minutes/cooling time 5-10 mins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pillsbury frozen oven baked flaky layers biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Bake biscuits as directed on package.
- 3Place on plate.
- 4Cool in refrigerator 5 to 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, whipped topping and lemon peel.
- 6To serve, split shortcakes; fill with blueberries and yogurt mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Blueberry Shortcakes
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 554.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free lemon yogurt