Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These frozen biscuits bake-up so 'purty' and then they're ready for beautiful blueberries! Pillsbury site. Prep time 10 minutes/cooling time 5-10 mins.
- 2 pillsbury frozen oven baked flaky layers biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 -2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake biscuits as directed on package.
- Place on plate.
- Cool in refrigerator 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, whipped topping and lemon peel.
- To serve, split shortcakes; fill with blueberries and yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Yum, I also found this on the Pillsbury website. It was a wonderful treat... works for dessert or breakfast. Thanks for sharing!