Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any one of these flavors can be used for this dessert when you have very limited time.
Make and share this Lemon, Blueberry, Raspberry, or Peach Cream Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) canfruit pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip (optional) or 1 cup whipped cream (optional)
- In medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, lemon juice and beat with beaters until smooth and creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Fold in pie filling.
- Pile into one 9 inch cooled pie crust or 9 X9 dessert dish with any cooked crust.
- Add cool whip when serving.