Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Any one of these flavors can be used for this dessert when you have very limited time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) canfruit pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip (optional) or 1 cup whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, lemon juice and beat with beaters until smooth and creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Fold in pie filling.
- Pile into one 9 inch cooled pie crust or 9 X9 dessert dish with any cooked crust.
- Add cool whip when serving.