Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Pampered Chef - It's Good For You
Cake and Filling
- 1 (21 ounce) can light blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a 9-inch by 13-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling on bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg whites, water and oil. Whisk until very smooth. Pour over pie filling.
- Add gelatin to boiling water, stir until dissolved. Stir in lemon juice and zest.
- Pour evenly over top of cake batter.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired.