Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a 9-inch by 13-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling on bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg whites, water and oil. Whisk until very smooth. Pour over pie filling.
- Add gelatin to boiling water, stir until dissolved. Stir in lemon juice and zest.
- Pour evenly over top of cake batter.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired.