1/1 Photo of Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
i got this out of cooking light a few years back. it is my oldest sons first choice for a birthday cake! i have made it in a regular loaf pan with good results. i also double the batch to freeze for later.enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml light butter
- 113.39 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 709.77 ml flour, divided
- 473.18 ml blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 226.79 g carton lemon low fat yogurt
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 19.71 ml lemon juice
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2beat 1rst 3 ingredients at medium speed till well blended (about 5 minutes).
- 3add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, till each is well blended.
- 4save 2 tablespoons of flour and set aside.
- 5add remaining flour to batter with baking powder,soda, and salt.
- 6add yogurt and mix well.
- 7mix remaining flour with blueberries till coated.
- 8add blueberries and vanilla, mix by hand to incorporate berries without mashing.
- 9bake in a greased tube pan at 350 degrees for 70 miutes.
- 10cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- 11in a small bowl mix lemon juice and powdered sugar till syrupy.
- 12drizzle over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 54.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g