1 hr 10 mins
I use Duncan Hines Bakery style blueberry muffin mix...Fast and delicious..even better the next day..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 1/4 ounces blueberry muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Grease and flour 8 1/2" x 4 1/2"x 2" loaf pan.set aside.
- 3Rinse blueberries from mix with cold water and drain.set aside.
- 4FOR BREAD:.
- 5Combine muffin mix and poppy seed in medium bowl.
- 6Break up any lumps.
- 7Add eggs and water.Stir until moistened -- about 50 strokes.
- 8Fold in blueberries and lemon peel.
- 9Pour into pan --
- 10Sprinkle with contents of topping mix from package.
- 11Bake at 350*.for 1 hour or until toothpick insered in center comes out clean.
- 12cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- 13Loosen loaf from pan -- Invert onto cooling rack --
- 14Turn right-side up.Cool completely.
- 15FOR DRIZZLE:.
- 16Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in small bowl --
- 17Stir until smooth --
- 18Drizzle over loaf.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread from a Cake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 242.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g