Recipe by RecipeNut
I have also used cherry and pie filling for this. Just wonderful, and creamy! Refrigeration time is included in Cook time.
- 6 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3⁄4 cup canned blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 4 ounces containers Cool Whip Topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE one vanilla wafer on bottom of each of 6 dessert cups.
- Top each wafer with 2 tablespoons pie filling.
- Set aside.
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- STIR in cold water.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon over pie filling in cups.
- REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping, if desired.