These are a nice change from your everyday pancakes. The lemon, blueberry, buttermilk flavors go nicely with the brown sugar, but plain sugar is fine. Also, I thought that the pecans are a nice touch, but any nut or no nuts are fine. Serve the pancakes with your favorite syrup. If you can't serve the pancakes right of the stove, preheat the oven to 200°F and stack finished ones in some foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, lemon zest, buttermilk, brown sugar, and butter.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- 5Stir until just combines.
- 6Stir in blueberries and pecans.
- 7Spray a nonstick skillet with butter spray.
- 8Heat over medium high heat.
- 9When skillet is hot, add 1/4 cup of batter.
- 10Cook until the edges of the pancake bubble and burst.
- 11Turn over with spatula.
- 12Cook until underside is golden brown.
- 13Repeat with remaining batter.
- 14Serve with favorite syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 493.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g