1/2 Photos of Lemon Blueberry Muffins
From the Quaker website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats or 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large egg whites or 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2For topping, combine oats and sugar; set aside.
- 3For muffins, in large bowl combine dry ingredients; mix well.
- 4Combine milk, egg whites, oil vanilla and lemon peel; add to dry ingredients and mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Batter should be lumpy.).
- 5Gently stir in blueberries.
- 6Fill muffin cups almost full. Sprinkle with reserved topping, patting gently.
- 7Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 8Let muffins stand a few minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 110.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g