Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast, easy, delicious, prepackaged ingredients recipe. Purists will want to make their own flan, pudding, jelly, etc. NOT ME! It looks impressive and is a cinch to make. Recipe came from one of those paperback recipe booklets sold in the checkout line. Prep time is estimated - so is servings. The scrumtialiciousness of the recipe is accurate :)
- 1 (8 ounce) containersoft cream cheese
- 3 (4 ounce) containers prepared lemon pudding
- 1 (7 1/16 ounce) packageflan sponge cakes
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup currant jelly, melted
- Mix the soft cream cheese and pudding until smooth.
- Place the flan sponge cake on a platter.
- Spread the pudding mixture in the center of the flan.
- Top with blueberries.
- Spoon the melted current jelly over the blueberries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate (covered) until time to serve.