Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 13x9 baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Crust: In a bowl, stir together butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Gradually stir in flour.
- Press dough over pan, bake in oven for 20 minutes or until edge turns golden brown.
- Filling: In a large bowl, mix granualted sugar and flour.
- Mix in eggs with a whisk, till smooth.
- Stir in lemon grind and juice.
- Fold in berry, pour over crust.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes, till set.
- Let cool in pan.
- Dust with remaining confectioners' sugar, cut into diamond shaped bars.