Nana Lee's Note:
This is from the Walmart site. It has a section called Idea Center. Some recipes are located there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 4In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5In large mixing bowl, with electric mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- 6Beat in egg and vanilla, then yogurt and lemon peel just until blended.
- 7Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Reserve 1 cup batter; set aside.
- 8Spread remaining batter in prepared pan.
- 9Gently stir blueberries into reserved batter then spread over batter in prepared pan.
- 10Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown and center springs back when touched.
- 11On wire rack, cool 5 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 14Meanwhile for glaze, blend confectioners sugar, lemon juice and butter.
- 15Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake W-M
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 203.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g