- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the egg, sugar, lemon peel and milk; mix well.
- Sir in the biscuit mix just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased 9-in round baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over the warm cake.
- Cut into wedges to serve.