Recipe by A Messy Cook
This refreshing recipe is from the National Blueberry Council. Cook time is chilling in the fridge.
- 3⁄4 cup lemon low fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- 3⁄4 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, and salt in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate salad for at least 30 minutes to let flavors blend; serve over endive or other greens and garnish with additional blueberries and lemon slices, if desired.