1/2 Photos of Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
I love the taste of lemon and blueberry together. Add that to a cheesecake and it can't get much better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 -24 lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies, crumbled (I use a food processor to make fast work of it.)
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup blueberries, washed and drained
- 1Press crumbled lemon cookies into bottom and up on sides of a 9 or 10 inch springform pan. Chill.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Combine all of the filling ingredients into a bowl of an electric mixer; beat until smooth and fluffy (about 15 minutes).
- 4Fold in 1 cup blueberries and blend lightly.
- 5Add prepared filling onto crust.
- 6Bake for 50-60 minutes, until set.
- 7After taking the cheesecake out, turn the oven temperature up to 475 degrees.
- 8Mix topping ingredients together, using an electric mixer, and pour on top of cheesecake.
- 9Bake for about 7 minutes.
- 10Cool cheesecake, then refrigerate to keep it firm.
- 11Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon zest!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.2
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 282.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g