1/1 Photo of Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
A perfect flavour combination ....... a creamy, velvety texture ......... delicious! When I saw the photo in the Company's Coming - Baking - Simple To Sensational, I just had to buy the book. This recipe alone made me glad that I bought it! I forgot to keep track of my prep time (so I've estimated) but due to the standing time, its best to make this a day in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
VANILLA WAFER CRUST
- 946.36 ml vanilla wafers (or 2 3/4 cups wafer crumbs)
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 158.51 ml granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 680.38 g blocks cream cheese, chopped & softened
- 158.51 ml full fat sour cream
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml finely grated lemon zest
- 1CRUST: Process wafers in food processor or blender until fine crumbs; combine with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Press evenly in the bottom of a greased 9 inch spring form pan; chill for an hour.
- 3FILLING: Beat sugar & eggs in a large bowl until thick & pale; add next 4 ingredients, beat until well combined & pour over crust, spreading evenly.
- 4Bake in preheated 325F oven for 1 to 1/1/4 hours until centre is almost set.
- 5Run a knife around the inside edge of the pan to allow the cheesecake to settle evenly; let stand in the pan on a wire rack until completely cooled.
- 6TOPPING: Combine berries & sugar in a heavy saucepan; heat & stir on medium for 5 to 7 minutes to dissolve sugar.
- 7Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for another 5 minutes to release juice from the berries.
- 8Combine the water & corn starch in a small cup until smooth; add to blueberry mixture, stir until thickened and allow to cool.
- 9ASSEMBLY: Pour topping over cheesecake in pan & smooth the top; Cover & chill for at least 6 hours & preferably overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1751 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 158.8 mg
- Sodium 252.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: