Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious Bundt Cake
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemons, rind of
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Cream butter in 1 cup sugar.
- Add eggs and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix well.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder. Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Stir in lemon peel and blueberries. Bake in well greased bundt pan at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Mix lemon juice and sugar - use a toothpick to make holes in top of cake and drizzle lemon glaze over warm cake.
I made this and froze it. I served it a week later and it was just fine. Lemon and blueberries go together in this recipe very well
Easy to follow recipe. Wonderful taste. Had no problems with cake or blueberrys sticking to pan.
I added some lemon extract to the batter and glaze. I made the glaze by simmering butter, granulated sugar and lemon juice, let it cool and then poured it over the bottom of the cake. I left the cake in the pan until it was cool and then inverted it onto a plate. It is moist and delicious.