3 hrs 15 mins
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, adding dried blueberries with flour.
- 2(If dough is too dry or stiff or too soft or slack, adjust dough consistency) Checking Dough Consistency: Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; it should form a soft, smooth ball around the blade.
- 3If dough is too stiff or dry, add additional liquid, 1 teaspoon at a time, until dough is of the right consistency.
- 4If dough is too soft or sticky, add additional bread flour, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- 5Recommended cycle: Basic/white bread cycle; light or medium/normal color setting.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Blueberry Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 162.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: