Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A yummy and different biscuit. Great served with blueberry jam or butter.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton lemon yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients. Combine the yogurt, egg and butter in a small bowl, stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes.