Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, separated
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry or 4 tablespoons mirin
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 large lemon, juice and zest of, grated
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- oil, to stir fry
- 3 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Mix soy sauce, sherry, broth, lemon juice and rind, sugar, salt, water, cornstarch, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Heat skillet and add oil.
- Stir fry wings until fried on both sides.
- Add ginger and garlic to the frying wings.
- Lower temperature and continue to fry until cooked through.
- Add lemon seasoning liquid and turn heat up to high.
- Continue stirring until liquid becomes a thick glaze.
- Transfer to platter and serve.