1/1 Photo of Lemon Biscotti With Lemon Drizzle
1 hr 10 mins
Here"s a real treat for lemon lovers. If you're making enough to freeze, store them in the freezer without the drizzle, then make and add before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Combine rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, extract, oil, and eggs, and add to flour mixture, stirring until well-blended (dough will be dry and crumbly).
- 2Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 7 to 8 times. Divide dough in half. Shape each portion into an 8-inch-long roll. Place rolls 6 inches apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; flatten each roll to 1-inch thickness. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove the rolls from baking sheet; cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Cut each roll diagonally into 15 (1/2-inch) slices. Place the slices, cut sides down, on baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 325°; bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Turn cookies over; bake an additional 10 minutes (the cookies will be slightly soft in center but will harden as they cool). Remove from baking sheet, and cool completely on wire rack.
- 5Combine 1 tablespoon lemon juice and powdered sugar, and drizzle over the biscotti.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Biscotti With Lemon Drizzle
Serving Size: 1 (845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 31.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g