Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy dessert that's fantastic served alone or as a pie filling. Use whatever berries you prefer, or leave them out for a simple lemon dessert. This would even be good sandwiched between 2 vanilla cookies and frozen for an icecream sandwich. Feel free to use fat free ingredients to lighten this up.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups berries (your preference)
- In a large bowl mix the condensed milk and the lemon juice until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in the pudding and then the cool whip and sour cream.
- Gently mix in the berries. Serve or place in a pie crust and then serve.