Recipe by looneytunesfan
Finish off a meal with this light, refreshing treat.
Top Review by cookinpossum
This was so simple, cool, and easy to make.The only change I made was to add whipped topping into the pudding as I didn't have any heavy whipping cream but it worked out great. Everyone thought it was a fancy dish because it looked so pretty layered in a glass bowl. Will definitely make this again and may experiment with other pudding flavors and types of cake
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 angel food cake, cut into approx. 1 inch cubes
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened berries, thawed, well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding mix as directed on package. Gently stir in whipped cream.
- Place 1/4 cup angel food cake cubes in bottom of 6 stemmed serving glasses. Top with 1/4 cup pudding mixture. Top with 2 tablespoons berries. Repeat layers. Chill 1 hour or overnight.