Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A beautiful spring/summertime treat posted in response to a recipe request.
- 12 ounces raspberries, divided (or berry of your choice)
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 dash yellow food coloring, if desired
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Set aside 1 cup berries for garnish.
- In a large bowl and using a rubber spatula, carefully mix lemonade concentrate and whipped topping.
- Fold in condensed milk, food coloring and remaining berries.
- Refrigerate covered up to six hours.
- Fold mixture into crust.
- Place reserved berries in a decorative manner on top of filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The flavor of the pie was great! I used pink lemonade, which gave it a nice color as well, and strawberries. However, the pie never got firm & had the consistency of yogurt so when you tried to cut it, it ran. I just served it in a bowl over extra fresh strawberies. Although it didn't look too hot, it tasted great!
this was light and refreshing, an easy summer dessert that we all enjoyed. btw, i could only find frozen lemonade in 12 oz containers and cool whip in 8 or 16 oz containers, so i used the leftover lemonade in sun tea and saved the 4 oz of cool whip for fresh berries. the leftover pie tasted even better the next day!