Recipe by looneytunesfan
This refreshing dessert makes a beautiful presentation and tastes delicious! To cut a few calories, use Splenda sugar substitute instead of sugar when preparing the cream cheese layer.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cold nonfat milk, plus
- 1 cup cold nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1⁄4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 (8 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar until blended. Add lemon juice and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Carefully spread into crust. Set aside 4 strawberries. Cut remaining strawberries in half and place over cream cheese mixture.
- In a bowl, place the remaining milk; whisk in pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spoon over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and reserved strawberries.