Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those hot days of summer.
- kosher salt or margarita salt, for the glass rim
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces orange liqueur (such as triple sec or cointreau)
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh berries (stawberries, blueberries, etc. but I stick to one kind)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Pour the salt in a shallow bowl. Overturn the serving glasses and dip the rims in the blender to wet just the top 1/2 inch. Dip the wet rims in the bowl of salt and twist until coated. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the tequila, orange liqueur, lemon juice and honey. Puree until frothy.
- Add the berries and ice to the blender. Puree until chunky smooth, then pour into the prepared glasses.