Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing smoothie.
- 354.88 ml nonfat milk
- 7.39 ml Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix
- 226.79 g containersmooth and creamy low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 236.59 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- Place milk, Crystal Light, yogurt, blueberries and ice cubes in blender container; cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth; serve immediately.
Yummo, we don't have the lemonade mix here so instead I used lemon tang with soy yoghurt & soy milk. Toddlerr DD devoured it, thanks Lainey!
An outstanding smoothie. So refreshing and great flavor.
This was so refreshing and oh so tasty!!!! I just loved the flavor of this smoothie and such a great healthy breakfast. I will be making this often!!! Thanks Lainey for a great smoothie, made for 1-2-3 tag.