1/1 Photo of Lemon Basil Syrup (For Beverages)
This is from the German magazine called Essen und Trinken. The magazine says this is very refreshing if added to champagne or sparkling water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the lemons, water, and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, add the basil, and seep for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove the basil and add to sparkling water or champagne to taste.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Basil Syrup (For Beverages)
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 100.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: