Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I got this recipe from Food Network's Everyday Italian. I've adjusted the amounts to cut down on calories. This is my "I'm tired, had a long day, don't feel like cooking, but still want something delicious for dinner" recipe. It goes great with some steamed veggies!
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
- Boil water and cook noodles 8-10 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and basil. Mix well.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and separate between two plates. Add the olive oil and lemon mixture and serve.
Yummy! I used orzo pasta instead of spaghetti noodles and I added a little raw onion at the end and I loved it. Very quick, easy, and delicious. Thanks!
Easy lunch to make with leftover spaghetti noodles. A little too much parmesan for me but I think it would be fine for anyone else.