- 8 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan and add shrimp. Cook till shrimp are cooked through and pink.
- Drain juice from shrimp.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl and stir in basil,capers,olive oil, lemon juice and shrimp.
- You can serve this over baby spinach or add a little parmesan cheese. ENJOY!