Amber of AZ's Note:
This is a tasty dish than can serve as a main dish with a nice soup or salad. Very economical. I made this a lot when I first moved out of my parents house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and return pasta to pan.
- 3In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic, and pepper.
- 4Add chicken and mix with the pasta.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over the pasta and serve.
- 6Yield 4 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Basil Pasta w/ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 110.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: