Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a tasty dish than can serve as a main dish with a nice soup or salad. Very economical. I made this a lot when I first moved out of my parents house.
- 4 ounces linguine
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and return pasta to pan.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic, and pepper.
- Add chicken and mix with the pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese over the pasta and serve.
- Yield 4 servings.
Pretty darn good! I added a little lemon juice to my chicken while cooking it. Delicious.
This was SOOOOOO GOOD! Quick and easy w/very little clean up.
I made this quite a while ago, when I first started cooking, and have continued since. It's simplicity made for a good starting point for me. It's delicious as is, though I've tried using shrimp, garlic instead of lemon (on request from a non-Lemon fan), and adding crushed red pepper to the butter mixture. Always great! Thanxs for this!