Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband made this for me all the time before we were married and it is one of our favorites still. I love to throw some cooked chicken in it and serve it with a salad. It is a dry pasta that has a lot of flavor and takes just a few minutes to throw together.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta as directed on box.
- Drain the pasta and return to pot, or to a serving bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients as listed above, mixing after each addition.
easy, tasty and inexpensive. i used fresh basil and only 1/4c of the parm cheese. my 3 yr old daughter and i loved it. thanks!