Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from my food preservation yahoo group. Try this on steamed veggies.
Make and share this Lemon Basil Herb and Spice Seasoned Salt recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons dried lemon basil or 2 tablespoons dill, finely crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onion powder or 2 tablespoons finely ground onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated dried lemon peel
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
- Put into a shaker with large holes. Store in a cool dark place.