Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a cream sauce that is usually served over grilled salmon, but I use it over veggies and/or pasta. Very easy to make, BUT very fattening!!
- MELT butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add half-and-half and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 8 minutes or until reduced by half.
- WHISK together lemon juice and cornstarch until smooth.
- Whisk lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon pepper into butter mixture, and cook, whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- DO NOT ADD BASIL UNTIL READY TO SERVE.