- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken into 2" long strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- Pat basil and pepper to taste onto chicken.
- In a bowl, combine soya sauce, lemon juice and oil.
- Add chicken, stirring to coat well.
- Place slices in single layer on foil lined broiler rack.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Broil chicken 4 inches from heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender and no longer pink inside.