Recipe by Sassy Cat
Low-fat with great taste, you can use basil, thyme or oregano. You can also use turkey. From Campbell's low-fat cookings.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan mix soup, chicken broth, lemon juice and basil.
- Remove 1/2 cup and pour into shallow bowl and set aside.
- Mix crumbs and paprika on plate.
- Dip chicken into 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Heat remaining soup mixture.
- Serve with chicken.
- Granish with lemon slices.