Lemon-Basil Chicken Breasts
- Whisk together first six ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Add chicken, cover and refrigerate for 40 minutes or so, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and save marinade.
- Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Pour reserved marinade through a wire mesh strainer into skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over rice.